July 18, 2010

What is the link between Rudyard Kipling and Consultative Selling?












Let me explain the link.

One of the aspects of consultative selling is uncovering the problems of the prospect, finding out what the real problems are. 

Seeking to put a value on what the current position is for them  clarifying what your solutions would mean to them if they invested in them, its a particularly useful approach when selling business to business.

The link is is from the poem  'I KEEP six honest serving men.'


I KEEP six honest serving-men
(They taught me all I knew);
Their names are What and Why and When
And How and Where and Who.

What and Why and When and How and Where and Who are the consultants questions.

You will never be stuck in a sales situation when you use them. 


Take Care


Regards Mark 




Integrated Marketing  Copyright Mark Wheatley 2010 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions, please use the comment feature. If I have time I will respond.