July 15, 2010

Does yours stand out? Image from Glastonbury

Anyone for tapas?

 I took this photo at Glastonbury last month.

Its a very large flamenco dancer promoting the sale of tapas.

It certainly got my attention.

The question is; could you buy or make something a little wacky like this, that you could use? Something along similar lines to get your business to stand out?

It does not substitute for signage and clearly space is an issue, but for a retail or restaurant business with a little room outside, well its a possibility!

If you have seen anything similar send me your photo's and I'll put them on the blog giving you a mention of course. 


All comments welcome.



Take Care 


Regards Mark


Integrated Marketing  Copyright Mark Wheatley 2010 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions, please use the comment feature. If I have time I will respond.