December 08, 2009

Sales Objections & Put Offs Can You Help?

Overcoming sales objections and put offs will increase your sales.


A put off is something like 'send me something in the post or call me in three months, or he's busy you'll have to send him an e-mail.


An objection could be 'that's too expensive, you'll have to get your price down.' Another example might be 'we've already got one or our existing machine is okay, or we are happy with our existing supplier.


I have a number of objections and put offs within my results driven sales system as you'd expect.


What I'd like to do is build a bigger list with your help and I'll develop lots of response and share what I put together with people that help me.


So can you send me your common objections and put offs and in return I'll send you a new objection book when I've designed suitable responses for you.


If you have a standard reply to an objection or put off that you use already, could you send me that as well to help other people?


I will send you a copy of this new objection book when its are collated, in February next year.


All you need to do is send me some objections or put offs and subscribe to this blog and I'll send you the book in February. 


Regards 


Mark





P.S. This isn't going to be a PDF, there will be a very small charge to cover the production and postage costs for the objection book. 


I'll let you know what that will be when its put together next year, but rest assured it will be only be a nominal cost.


 P.P.S. This offer will end at the end of January 2010.


Integrated Marketing  Copyright Mark Wheatley 2010 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions, please use the comment feature. If I have time I will respond.