June 25, 2009

Sir John Harvey Jones

I was looking through some quotes the other day and found this one by the late Sir John Harvey Jones.

'Basically I try to jolly things along. After all, the problems can only be solved by the people who have them. You have to try and coax them and love them into seeing ways in which they can help themselves'


It's a great example of collaborative consulting which is the method that I prefer to use.


I met Sir John at a networking event some years ago, if you ever get a chance to read his books or see some of his old programmes such as the 'Trouble Shooter' T.V. series, his approach and methods are still very relevant today.



Regards,



Mark Wheatley


Integrated Marketing  Copyright Mark Wheatley 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions, please use the comment feature. If I have time I will respond.