August 04, 2010

Reduce your working week




Do you want to reduce your working week?

Or do you want to simply want free up more time 'to work on the business.'

If you are time pressured at the moment, I want to give you one way of lifting some of the pressure that you might be under.

The only condition is, you have to be prepared to change something yourself to free up some time. 

The trick is leverage; how do I leverage myself how can I automate, how can I get other people to do my work? People that might work for you that you employ or independent contractors that work for you.


Concentrate your efforts on where you add the most value, outsource or train other people to complete the tasks that are low value which are stopping you doing the work where you make the most profit or value added to your business or organisation.


Take Care

Regards Mark

Integrated Marketing  Copyright Mark Wheatley 2010 All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Well, it work sometimes really well especially if you know that the person you entrusted the work can deliver as you expected.

    This is such a good hint when you want to take a rest for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,

    I agree you have to trust the people you work with regards to their delivery and capability.

    Once you do have a team you can trust, no matter what size your business is, building your team is an essential ingredient of success.

    A friend of mine used the saying that ‘Frank Sinatra didn’t move pianos.’ Its about doing the important tasks that you excel at yourself, the tasks that will add value to your business or your sales efforts and getting other people to help you in other areas.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and questions, please use the comment feature. If I have time I will respond.