October 23, 2009

Great Customer Service



I took my wife on a Mediterranean cruise with P and O to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. If you ever want to find out more about customer service and marketing I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Also you have some fun, meet some great people and visit some wonderful places.

Lots of the simple things are done consistently well. For example the staff always use your name, ask you if you are enjoying yourself, engage in conversation just in passing. Every effort is made to make you feel welcome.

When I get a minute I will write some more specifics about how they go about it.

Regards





Mark Wheatley

Integrated Marketing  Copyright Mark Wheatley 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions, please use the comment feature. If I have time I will respond.